11.29.2011

feets

Last night I found some more inexpensive well-designed shoes!!  When it rained like crazy 2 weeks ago i had to wear black tights with sophie's black wedge sandals to church and it was horrible. Like sloshing through puddles in tights and getting soaked.   A while back I tossed my black pumps after i wore them to my uncle's funeral and they cut into my feet in, like 10 different places. I also donated my black boots thinking i was going to replace them ASAP.  That was a very dumb move. ANYWAY, i have found my solution!!

Check out Christian Siriano's collection for payless!  These are pretty much sold out online but my local payless has them in stock so I think I'll swing by tomorrow and check them out.  Plus, they are on sale and i think you can get a 15 or 20% off coupon online.  that makes them really cheap.







AREN'T THEY CUTE???  The top two are my favorite.  
Hopefully, i can fix my closed-toe shoe dilemma. 

Also, 

No comments:

Post a Comment