3.02.2011

Can a person have 3 jobs at one time?

Because Owen told me tonight he wants to be

1) a video game maker
2) an actor
3) a mcdonalds drive thru worker

and it would be really hard to choose between them.

And this photo. Because someday soon i will say -- wow, remember when Simon could barely reach the doorknob? (And now he is all grown up working at the mcdonalds drive thru. haha)

5 comments:

  1. I wished we lived closer so the could be little buddies. Jack is exactly the same size, but with 1/10 of the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if he could change the first one to be 'player' instead than he can definitely do all three right? at least in the beginning of his fancy acting career

    ReplyDelete
  3. First. Yes. Both Adam and I have three jobs each. Adam actually has four jobs now that I think of it. So GO OWEN. You can do it ALL!!!

    Second... Simon is so cute. We haven't seen you guys in forever and we need to play soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only acted for Renaissance festivals, he might be able to manage all three.

    ReplyDelete