I think we cracked the case of "Where in the World did Simon Come From?"

This is my dad in 1948! He was about simon's age. SO CUTE!!
Don't you think they look alike?
Simon's disposition is identical to my dad's as well. Happy all the time!
Master Owen:
Little Miss Penny:

totally!! what cute pics. I remember Owen being the happiest baby ever too...
ReplyDeleteYes, totally see it. He is such an adorable little boy. SO glad he's a happy one. Us moms need as many happy babies as we can get right!
ReplyDeleteGood memory, tanya! sounds like you have some happy ones at your house too.
ReplyDeleteand amber, i really want me some crepes. lemme know when your wrist recovers!
Crepes? Yes, me too. :) That's a good idea for a girls night.
ReplyDeleteI love that photo of your dad. I think they totally look alike.
They do look alike! Emily...he is just sooooo adorable!
ReplyDeleteHi REnee! I miss you!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Totally. And it also explains why I see so much of you in him, too.
ReplyDeleteMy Dad swears up and down Maya doesn't look a stitch like me. (Pout) I'm willing her to take on my eyebrow expressions...or sumthin.