yes, please! come down any time. well, maybe we should wait until penny's goopy eye clears up. i'm sure you'd love to have after you just recovered from the sickies.
While Penny was pulling Simon out from under the bed she was thinking........"mom, mom, where ya at???.....oh I'll just take care of it." At least that's what she told me. We miss you guys! We have got to see that little man before he goes off to college.
That was darling! Looks like our house. :)
ReplyDeleteGood army crawling happening over there! Finn saw this and said "I want to go to Penny house."
yes, please! come down any time. well, maybe we should wait until penny's goopy eye clears up. i'm sure you'd love to have after you just recovered from the sickies.
ReplyDeleteWhile Penny was pulling Simon out from under the bed she was thinking........"mom, mom, where ya at???.....oh I'll just take care of it." At least that's what she told me.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys! We have got to see that little man before he goes off to college.