11.03.2009

p.s. Urban outfitters has 50% off all home stuff.

Sweet huh? I scored an awesome Owl throw pillow for 10 bucks. It goes until the 8th so go find you some cute stuff without the crazy mark up.

ugh! There's so much to blog.

We had an amazing weekend with family for Halloween and Simon's Blessing on Sunday. Adam and Mequell came up with their kids from Arizona and all the grandparents were there. Such a grand time. Pics to follow.

Today, penny cut her hand on one of Sophie's razors in the bathroom. Poor thing, she gushed and gushed blood all over the place. I washed it and put two bandaids on it and they were soaked in about 30 seconds. So, we ran it under the water and applied pressure with a paper towel. I was a little freaked out because i felt like I couldn't stop it. And then, finally, after about 15 minutes we got it under control. Doug brought home some new skin and crazy glue from the store and made it all better.

Simon is getting to that perfect stage where he can ride around backward on my hip. He's still wobbly but i can get a lot done toting him around. besides, he's tired of sleeping ALL the time. He loves a little playtime consisting of looking at pretty toys and kicking the hanging animals on the bouncer. Ooooo weee, it's a fun time. He loves to smile and coo when you talk or sing to him. he was chatting up the grandma's all weekend. I think they liked it.

Owen wore Simon in the Baby Bjorn last night. it was so funny and simon was so happy! I'll have to get the pic off my phone. After i took the picture Owen said, "Mom, are you SO going to post that?"

Sophie needs a new pair of jeans. and some shoes. converse probably.

Anything else? Oh, yeah. A deluge of halloween/blessing pics. watch out.

Ella, Max, Sophie, Robyn, Wyatt
Sam, Baylen and Owen


In Action
Doing the parent duty in the sweet alley by our house. Looks pretty haunted, yeah?
'Heat Blast' from Ben 10
The Fairy Butterfly
Little Red Riding hood (minus the hood)

Little Red and the Burglur
FINALLY -- the Blessing Pics

Owen wore the little blessing outfit that Simon wore on Sunday. Both of my brothers and a lot of the boy cousins were blessed in it as well. Very Sweet.

We Love the Kekauoha's

Check out Sam's funny face. Classic!

Can you tell i cried all my make up off? I was a tad bit emotional and forgot the WATERPROOF mascara.
and again with the weird hair. need. salon. help. ASAP!
There we are. The Chamberlain Six
I'm pretty sure Simon is the period to our family. Doug disagrees -- but what does he know?

5 comments:

  1. I cried just looking at those pics! Wish we could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable family photo there at the end. I love it. Congrats little Simon. What a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. emily. i miss you too.
    love all the costumes. penny looks just perfect and sophie is A YOUNG WOMEN...
    you guys must have had just a lovely day for simons blessing, what a champ and oh so cute!
    ohhhhh. your family pic at the end is kind of amazing. you guys are legit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me just say, Doug totally has a Ron look in the family pic at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Red and the Burglar just made my day. That photo is so classic!!!

    ReplyDelete