This week Owen is doing the valet at school for the very first time. He goes early every morning to help kids out of their cars. He is VERY excited to do this. reminds me of my 5th grade guard duty days.
He's also taking a circus class at school. (seriously, how awesome is circus class? he just got really good at spinning plates, haha) and then has been helping the 5th grade with the haunted hallway for their boo bash this weekend. He's really excited to scare people as they come through.
Owen is also getting really tall!! still skinny but getting taller with crazy long hair right now. it's quite the look. the other day he wore 4 year old ezra's shirt to ethan's house and he had no idea it wasn't his. that is so ridiculous, it's awesome.
He just told me that at lunch today he traded his seaweed and a chips ahoy for a big hershey special dark chocolate bar. nice! You like how i packed seaweed and chips ahoy in the same lunch?
anyhoooo, I like that kid. and as i was looking for family photos on the blog to post in the kids cubbies at school, i realized i really don't have many of Owen so here is a really cute one.
p.s. simon and owen and sophie are going to be in a commercial with doug this weekend. I was wrangled into being the mom on account of my blonde hair and I am totally regretting it. Especially after hearing doug say to producers..."worst case scenario my wife can do it." (doug cast this for his friend who is relatively new to commercials. did i mention it's low budget?)
worst case????? hahahaha. I'd say that's BEST CASE considering how much i'm getting paid, which is probably nothing.
If you need a hair actor i am your girl. i will not say lines or express fake emotion in anyway, but I will walk into frame and clean up a room or something else mom-ish.
wish me luck.
Audrey is 11!
7 years ago

Master Owen:
Little Miss Penny:







I'd say BEST case too! Hello...it's your wife! He he he! I love it! And Owen! And Sophie! And Penny! And Simon! And you and Doug, of course!
ReplyDeleteyou'll be happy to hear there was a better case scenario!! :)
ReplyDelete