8.24.2012

a boring post

All is fine, fine here these days.








Here are some pics from The Getty.  Love that place.  Picked up a few postcards for the Gustav Klimt exhibit in case we decided to walk through, but the architecture and grounds are about our speed right now, and that's fine with me. Simon really liked this sculpture.  "I like her naked" is his exact quote,  haha. They liked her legs that came into one boot and that she was "soooo tall like a tall, tall tower."

We met friends there for lunch and it was hot and I was in jeans because this cursed summer has left me in jeans.  so much for all my maxi skirt/shorts efforts.  I've been a great budgeter, though! That feels good, too.


Doug has taken the seminary shift the past two days and i seriously don't know what to do with myself.  AWESOME!

I'm excited for the weekend.  a girls night (yes!) and maybe a movie with Doug? could this girl be so lucky? UPDATE: Apparently, not.  Sophie, the busy teenager, has a football game and a dance tonight?  who needs crappy fun like that??????

Happy Weekend, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Post any budget tips !!! I hear ya on that one.

    Dang for the double night out. You deserve it! But can't wait to see ya Saturday. I bet all ALL need a night out.

    And I'd love to have you guys up to play before your kids start school, too.

    ReplyDelete