Doug and i talked about a late movie tonight but honestly my body has completely shut down around 8:00pm twice this week. So doug fully takes over putting babies down and i just lay in the quiet until i can get up again. I can't go to sleep until sophie goes to sleep which is always way too late.
Anyway, not sure a late movie is in the cards for me anymore. We shall see.
On a side note, I have been listening to ABBA on pandora all week. Totally made me happy.
Viva la whitejump suit!!
I'Have a good weekend, Everybody!
Master Owen:
Little Miss Penny:







Adam just asked me the same exact thing about a late movie and my body does the same thing. It's a miracle I've gotten everyone to bed this week by 8:30pm. UGH. So, so tired. Adjusting to school is kicking my butt.
ReplyDeleteGive us a couple weeks - I bet we'll all be up for a good movie. At least maybe on a Sat. night.
yes you're right. we will adjust. although i'm on week four of seminary and my body is waking up on it's own at 4:45 but i just can't stretch the night time!
ReplyDelete