Here it goes everyone. the slew of pics documenting our sweet visit with scott, karin, annicka, park and indie. It was soooo nice to see everyone. makes me totally excited for our Utah trip in june.
Highlights?
travel town
zoo
beach
tree people
'tangled' about a million times
seeking shelter at panera bread while LAPD searched for a murder suspect around laurel canyon. {creepy and yummy}
three amigos
chinese food at the park at dusk in the most perfect weather.
jane eyre! {with an amusing babysitting story to go along with it.}
lots of jumping and playing and eating, oh my!
Master Owen:
Little Miss Penny:







probably $15 bucks an hour? Just depends who it is and ages and how hard they are. but i plan on keeping my $10 an hour with 5 so maybe i need to rethink that.
ReplyDeleteI say $15 too! ;) A GIANT thank you! We had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteRoughly $400 dollars. Looks like tons of fun!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture of Simon (second to last in the row) is A-DORABLE! I can't believe how big he is looking.
ReplyDeleteAnd WOW $15.00 an hour seems like a TON. But I'm with Brooke. It does depend on the age and how hard they are. But if you split it with your family (I'm assuming you did anyway), I probably would have said $6.00 or $7.00 an hour EACH. So I guess that's $12-14. Still seems like a lot. I want to hear the amusing babysitting story.
I remember a babysitting job I had as a teenager. I watched 7 kids (from 3 different families) and was paid $1.50 total. They paid me .50 cents and hour and divided it among themselves. Worst job and kids ever.
ReplyDeleteGrandma! That is the craziest babysitting story I've ever heard. I'm sure you were so ticked off, dang cheapskates!
ReplyDelete