I have been going through my house room at a time, closet at a time, trying to get to a place of organization that i can handle. i will never be as organized as some but the most important thing the last 16 months have taught me (since simon) its that the more i declutter or put in a bin, sometimes with a label (just kidding), the less i freak out on my kids. there is a direct connection, i swear!
Anyway, i've been pretty successful with clothes and the playroom but i am very afraid of my paperwork piles. So what could i do when i saw this post on cupcakes and cashmere?
I want that rainbow of files! it's so pretty. and so organized.
So i called them this afternoon. haha. I probably can't afford them but they're coming for a consultation this week. I'll let you know how it goes.
p.s. i even have that white file box, but that's because i saw it on Making It Lovely before thanksgiving and bought it thinking i might want to file more often if i was filing in something pretty. guess that blows a hole in that theory.
Also, this message from sophie. Do NOT jump on the trampoline with yogurt in your hand.
she said she was trying to save her new shirt.


Master Owen:
Little Miss Penny:







No comments:
Post a Comment