5.07.2010

The Big 13!


Hollywood has Red Carpet Season and the Chamberlains have Celebration Week!

On to Sophie's 13th Birthday!

and TA-DA!
Another Jessica Original
Isn't it gorgeous? Sophie was SO SO surprised!
I'll post it again when we get it situated on the bed!

The Birthday Q&A
1. What is the first thing you are going to do as a teenager?
Go to school and get mobbed by adoring fans.

2. What's the best thing about being a teenager?
Being independent, going SHOPPING!

3. Favorite Color?
Green

4. What's your favorite thing about yourself?
The willingness to serve my parents daily

5. Favorite thing about school
Cafeteria Pizza

6. Best compliment from your friends.
My hair

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mommy, a photographer, a poet, a writer, any type of art form.

8. What's the best thing about our family?
So Darn Big!


Sophie is one cool chick and so so funny!
We LOVE you!!

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe Sophie is 13. I remember her as my cute little sunbeam only a "couple" years ago. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Sophie! We love you over here. And I love that her favorite thing about school is cafeteria pizza! Classic.

    The blanket is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy Birthday Sophie! What a beautiful quilt for a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sophie I did not realize you were so into ants. But a word of advise, I would stay away from fire ants on your farm. They are vicious!!
    Oh wait I see now, you wrote art form not ant farm. Never mind. Silly old grandma C. (hee hee) Happy to see Birthday pictures, and glad you had a happy time. You are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha grandma C! that was the funniest comment ever. And I'm glad you clarified. i was starting to think you were loosing it! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete