12.06.2010

the video

We finished it. Don't laugh. we were 100% sans Dougie.

Last christmas grandma chamberlain challenged each family to read the Book of Mormon together and then make a video of our favorite story. Ours is an excellent one, but probably not our true favorite. I just didn't have it in me to stage a battle.

Enos is out hunting and the things he had been taught by his righteous father, Jacob, consumed his mind. So, he kneels down and prays all day and ALL night for answers, for forgiveness and he receives it. (there is more to his story, so email me if you want to hear the rest. ebchamberlain@gmail.com)

I give you ENOS

5 comments:

  1. I am crying..........no seriously, I am crying. Such a sweet little video full perfectness. Great job!

    Also, I"m a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know. i am a baby, too. it's genetic

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved the movie. it was awesome and like a thousand million times better than i could do without my husband. it was perfect.

    (although i think penny stole the show, sophie was a great prop, pretty funny)

    ReplyDelete
  4. soo cute, what a fun family Idea all those videos will be such treasures

    ReplyDelete