4.12.2010

It's a Facebook Miracle

Apparently back pockets are the worst place to keep anything you don't want to loose. I've lost one iphone and more recently, my Drivers license and AMEX.

I know, i know....where the heck is my bag? Well, sometimes when i don't have a stroller and i have to carry both babies around, one in each arm, i just put a credit card and my DL in my pocket. So much less hassle than a stupid bag swinging around and slipping off my shoulder all the time.

Well, less hassle unless those two little buggers slip right out of that pocket which is exactly what happened last week. So, when i discovered they were lost, i retraced my steps, called the shops (don't worry, i was mainly looking, not really buying) and when nothing had turned up, i called amex, cancelled my card and made an appt at the dmv.

Well, when i got on facebook that night i had a message from a guy saying, if this in Emily Chamberlain that lives in Encino (still old address) I have your DL and credit card.

What?!?! He had tried to find my number all over the place and then thought of facebook. Brilliant, genius! I knew that site had a more useful purpose than just sucking away hours of your life.

I went and picked them up today so Thank you Ken from Kriser's Pet Store in Studio City!

His store is really rad, btw, for any of you local pet owners.

5 comments: