1.06.2010

My sister Kelly is awesome in every way and this year i'm taking her lead as i approach 2010. Themes. she comes up with a theme for each year and applies it and focuses on it all year long. check out her post here.

My theme for 2010? For me, as a master procrastinator, I've chosen 'Don't wait' for my theme. Don't wait to return emails, don't wait to make a call when someone pops into my head. don't wait to take care of household chores until the kids go to bed, cause guess what? I'm going to be too tired and i won't want to do chores. i'll want to read or blog or watch TV and then it will spill to the next day. Don't wait. whatever it is, just do it now.


Most of you are already awesome and figured this one out a long time ago. but, it's perfect for me this year. we'll see how it goes.


*photo by emelie ogez

3 comments:

  1. I love that idea. I'm gonna do it too. I kind of am in a way because I am really trying to focus on one thing specifically for myself and have a little mantra I say. I hope I'm good at doing it all year long. We shall see....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! That's awesome. You got this one, this time next year you will be a pro and on to something else.

    ReplyDelete