9.17.2009

Sickies

Simon is stuffy and Penny woke up with a temp of 102 last night. I was kind of up all night between the two of them, actually. And this just in time for doug to fly off to San Francisco this morning to shoot a Clorox commercial...oh, joy.

But things are looking up. I just put everyone down for naps, ate some Grocery Store sushi and an entire dark chocolate bar with almonds and cherries. {Oh, i'm feeling good.}
Plus, Community premieres tonight on NBC. That makes me happy.

Because who doesn't love Joel McHale!

Now to snooze for 20 min before i have to pick up owie!

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! I am so sorry. :( Is Penny doing better, or is she still feeling yuck?

    Let me know if you need anything

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoot! i meant to call you to warn you! I really hope she didn't bug up your house yesterday. dang it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that stinks. crap did we get you sick through the phone? that lunch sounds delicious though, you just beat the heck out of my twinkie and coke zero.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makes me want to come out to help....but somehow, I don't think me with four little boys would really be much help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey just an idea, you should add Simon to your historical society on the right side of the page. Hope you are starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! Hope the kids are feeling better soon and you're able to get more sleep.
    Meanwhile, I think I'm going to be up all night thinking about your lunch.

    ReplyDelete