8.18.2009

A letter and some other stuff.

Dear Old Navy Shirred Maternity V neck T-shirts,

I loved you when i found you 3 months ago. So much that i bought you in 6 different colors and have worn you every day since as part of my maternity uniform. And if I have to wear you one more day, i might stab my eyes out with a crayon. You too, Yoga Pants!!



On a happier note... here are a few things I'm loving today:

Beauty Girl Next Door- Beth's friend Anne has a beauty blog that has the greatest tips on skin care, make up, all things beauty. I love it! She's on a bit of a hiatus but the archives are really fun. I'm totally buying the Aveeno Skin Brightening scrub on her front page.


Village Harvest frozen Brown Rice in the re-sealable HUGE pack at Costco. Yummy, healthy rice in a minute 30. Perfect compliment to my "I hate cooking mode."



Tiny Decor Blog: Great ideas for those of us pulling together a boys room/nursery at the last minute. Love that Lion...

p.s. did i mention how much i love that my kids are back to school? I think i'm going to go take a nap!

2 comments:

  1. So no name yet?

    I really like 'Wolfe' but no one else likes it. Maybe I can talk J into it. I really dont know about any other names since Im not expecting.

    Good luck.

    ps. naps are the best~ I took two today. shhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Aveeno skin brightening....it truly is wonderful, you should definetly pick it up.
    Also, Sophie looks like she's old enough to be driving instead of Doug. Sigh, where does the time go. Good luck at school Sophie and Owen!

    ReplyDelete