I realize most people have Red X's on just about every day of the month, but down here things work a bit differently. It's feast or famine and let's just say the previous months of 09 have had far fewer x's than the ones below.
The irony of life is truly amazing, isn't it?
The X's are days Doug is out of town or unavailable to run to the hospital at a moments notice. CRAP! I mean, HOORAY?!?

Anyone want to come have a baby with me? Seriously.
Master Owen:
Little Miss Penny:







I'm so sorry Em. That is a serious bummer. Is your family flying in to help you push???
ReplyDeletewow, isn't that the way it always goes. I'm so glad I don't have to deal with the freelance world. I feel very fortunate. Let me know if you need anything, anything at all...Like a place to take the kids or me to come over in a hurry etc...
ReplyDeleteMaybe your doctor will let you induce on the 29th? Good luck holding him in until then!
ReplyDeletedude, why am i having a baby like the same time! or else i would surely come to the rescue.
ReplyDeletedo you have good visiting teachers?
AHHH! Call grandma!
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm here. I already told Adam I'm going to help you with your breathing.
ReplyDeleteDon't make me turn around!!! So help me I'll do it! (p.s. my word verification was laddie. I kid you not.)
ReplyDeleteooh crazy. I think I would induce too.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for this new little one. So how does Owen feel about a brother?