This is why we have been friends for 20 years! You know I have this album too...ahh the memories!Mendi
No way... Mendi Abel, I miss you! Glad you surfaced in the blogosphere, now let's get working on a chadwick fam blog! pretty please?
Oh man the memories of Stake dances are flowing back, except at my it was all Spanish rock!
I'm putting this on the list for Adam's next birthday. He would DIE!
i'm the one who wants to be with you, deep inside i hope you feel it too {feel it toooo}, waited on the line to be with you, just to be the NEXT to be with you.... wicked.why be alone, when we can be together baby?jessssssssssssss
I'm not on your blog roll. Awww...It's because I screwed up your baby shower cake isn't it? *sigh*
Sweet!
This is why we have been friends for 20 years! You know I have this album too...ahh the memories!
ReplyDeleteMendi
No way... Mendi Abel, I miss you! Glad you surfaced in the blogosphere, now let's get working on a chadwick fam blog! pretty please?
ReplyDeleteOh man the memories of Stake dances are flowing back, except at my it was all Spanish rock!
ReplyDeleteI'm putting this on the list for Adam's next birthday. He would DIE!
ReplyDeletei'm the one who wants to be with you, deep inside i hope you feel it too {feel it toooo}, waited on the line to be with you, just to be the NEXT to be with you....
ReplyDeletewicked.
why be alone, when we can be together baby?
jessssssssssssss
I'm not on your blog roll. Awww...It's because I screwed up your baby shower cake isn't it? *sigh*
ReplyDeleteSweet!
ReplyDelete